3D Personal Project (Scooter) Goals

For this project, I have chosen to make a 3D model of Aleksandr Pushai's scooter illustration.


I have researched and collected a various amounts of different scooter parts that are similar to the artist's art style. Some of them are not exactly the same but they are close enough so that I am able to replicate a similarity. 


After I have completed this project, I plan to continue on to the next part of it, which is adding on a food cart to the side of the scooter as seen below.


Here is my planned schedule for the weeks to come to complete the first portion of my 3D project:

Weekly Schedule

Week 1: Have the basic block-out of the scooter done
Week 2: Have the scooter details in a high poly form
Week 3: Have the scooter completely UVed
Week 4: Have the scooter completely textured and have finished high res renders

Comments

Popular Posts